Subject: Re: Fortran And Ethernet
To: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
From: Frank Dana <danaf@cs.rpi.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 08/03/1995 19:59:39
With Shakespearian flourish, Michael L. Hitch writes:

>   I just looked at the 'ed' driver in -current, and it is checking for
> both the Hydra and an ASDG board.  The ASDG match looks for man/prod
> 1023/254;  is that what the EB920 board is?

That sounds right. I'll check it out tonight, but I'm pretty sure that's
the "unkonwn board" my kernel is showing.  8)

If so, then great. We have another card for the list of supported devices.
I'll run some localhost pings and other tests just as soon as I can get
my PPP connection up (hopefully tomorrow) and finally move up to -current.

								-Frank

--
 ____ PRI | Frank R. Dana Jr.|Tau Epsilon Phi|email:danaf@cs.rpi.edu | _ _