Subject: july 2 snapshot problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Stenerud <esteneru@direct.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 07/26/1995 18:13:40
I'm having no luck whatsoever installing the june 2nd snapshot of NetBSD.

I've tried installing netbsd 1.0 binaries and then running the july kernel.
This results in vm_init failures and freezes the system.

I've tried installing the july binaries. same thing.

I've tried installing the 1.0 binaries, running fsck -c1, then installing
july binaries, running the new kernel, and runnign fsck -c2.  This promptly
crashes the system.

My system consists of:

A3000/25, 8 megs, retina Z3.

The last NetBSD snapshot I had running was the june snapshot.  But this
doesn't seem to run anymore either.

What am I supposed to do to install this thing?