Subject: Kernel Compile config problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Darren Steven <D.Steven@its.amc.edu.au>
List: amiga
Date: 07/26/1995 09:26:26
Help,

I am just trying out my first kernel compile on NetBSD Amiga. I have done
this several times in NetBSD i386 with no fuss. However, the config command
does not like the GENERIC config file, eg:

from .../arch/amiga/conf

config GENERIC
syntax error line 9

must specify machine type eg....

and config fails. What is happening. Line 9 is the 'include "std.amiga"'
line, and if I do it (config) at .../arch/i386/cong, config GENERICBT works.

Is there a different process for NetBSD Amiga ?

Is there a FAQ on Amiga specific implementation decisions for NetBSD. (I
have the Meeting Pearls 2 CD as my source).

Thanks for any help

Darren Steven

Australian Maritime College
Information Technology Services Department
Newnham Campus
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Phone (003) 35 4842

D.Steven@its.amc.edu.au