Subject: Re: undefined symbol '_setconf'
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 07/08/1995 15:56:57
On Sat, 8 Jul 1995, Michael L. Hitch wrote:

> On Jul  7,  7:09am, Alex Scotti wrote:
> > when trying to compile a -current kernel for amiga, im getting
> > autoconf.o: Undefined symbol '_setconf' referenced from text segment.
>
>   It sounds like you have removed the "swap generic" on the config
> option, but not the GENERIC option in your config file.

Okay I had a similar problem awhile back and figured it out, but what I
would like to do is have two devices as swap.  Is this possible, I have
not been able to get it working with lines like:
   config swap on sd2b and sd1b
(Sorry not at home computer and do not know what the line looks like for
real but that should give you a good idea as I just replaced the "swap
generic" with "swap on XXXX and XXXX")

SO is this possible with the -1.0 kernel?

	Thanks,
		Simon