Subject: Re: SCSI on CyberStorm
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Widenfalk <t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 07/04/1995 06:57:50
Hi,

> But my question: I planned to install NetBSD, and i saw that
> there is an experimental support for the FastLane SCSI-Host-
> adapter. Did anybody yet tried to use the CyberStorm SCSI-Modul
> with this driver ? AS&S said, that the Cyberstorm is compatible
> with the FastLane. Somebody out there how had checked this ?

The Fastlane support is now in the -current distribution and is quite stable.
There are still some problems that I'll work out as soon as I get to it. Now,
about CyberStorm: I have talked with Ralph Schmidt about the CS SCSI module
and he said that I should talk to him when it had been released. I guess
he can't release any info until then. He told me that they were mostly the
same. I guess it's the IDs and the interrupt handling that's changed.

Ciao
/Daniel Widenfalk
t94dwi@student.tdb.uu.se

P.S. As soon as I get the latest patch posted the -current distrib. will also
have Blizzard 1230 Mk II support.