Subject: identd problems (continued)
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@teeri.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 06/27/1995 14:47:48
I tried compiling the 950428 version of identd.  Compile was OK, but
the executable fails the same way as the other one (looping, or gets
signal 0xa and exits).

Now I ftp'd the identd source from ftp.iastate.edu, but can't compile
it:

jmarin@silakka libexec/identd %(53)make
cc -O   -c config.c
cc -O   -c identd.c
cc -O   -c netbsd.c
netbsd.c:86: storage size of `tcbtable' isn't known
netbsd.c: In function `getlist':
netbsd.c:149: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
netbsd.c:151: structure has no member named `inp_queue'
*** Error code 1

I guess my /usr/include's are too old (from the 950607 snapshot) or
something like that.

Anyway, I wouldn't have thought that getting identd working could be this
hard ;)  :-(

  -jm

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin <---