Subject: binary snapshot as of june 7th available via FTP
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga
Date: 06/16/1995 04:28:14
Thanks to Rob Leland <leland@freetocreate.cais.com> there's another snapshot
available for FTPing... here's the original readme:

This is a snapshot of the June 7 sup.

When unpacking the binaries:
cd /
tar -xzvf tarfile

all binaries were made from the root directory.

The sys.tar.gz file will unpack as:
src/sys

WARNING!WARNING!WARNING!
Dues to changes on netbsd.org  older kernels will
not run with these new binaries, due to the way dynamic
linking is handled. The newer kernels will run older
binaries though.

Also some sources for the utilities disappeared from the distribution for
a few days such as netstat. So when I built this distribution
netstat was missing. This may have been due the fact that
the sources are being updated for multicasting, I am not sure.
As of 6/15/94 netstat has reappeared in the source tree. Since
netstat is an important utility I have left a version from a
May 18 built along with a few other utilities that were missing.

I plan to distribute another build in July once sup.netbsd.org is back
on line is back on line.

Have fun,

	Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2455