Subject: Re: CyberVision64
To: Alan Bair" , "amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@tiger.teuto.de>
List: amiga
Date: 06/15/1995 18:45:53
Alan Bair wrote:
> >  Yes.
>
> OK, that is A WORD, one and only one :-)

 Well, and even better than 'any' word :-)

> Could you maybe provide a few more, like a status update. I know there
> was talk about possibly using code from xfree86(?) since it supported the
> same chip, but I have heard nothing since that.

 I know of two people beeing in the (lucky?) situation of having a) a
CyberVision and b) beeing interested into NetBSD-Amiga.  Alas, one of them
has a shiny new toy based upon Intel, and the other has no S3 Manual.

 And I have no time. This a hopeful situation, no? Hm.

--
Markus Illenseer