Subject: BSC-AT Controller and NetBSD
To: Amiga-NetBSD <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernd Zimmermann (Berni) <berni@ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de>
List: amiga
Date: 06/10/1995 10:36:06
Hi !

Is there a kernel, supporting the BSC-AT-Bus Controller ?

I tried to install NetBSD on an Amiga with the BSC-AT Controller
and the install programm did not find any harddisk at all.
(no sd0/sd1 .....)
The root,swap and user partitions are configured correctly with
the correct DOS-Type with HD-Toolsbox under Amiga-Dos.

Whats wrong ? Is there no supprt for the BSC-AT Bus controller ??

Thanks for Help
Bernd
    ___            EMail: berni@ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de
   /  / _______           b.zimmermann@a-link-h.zer.sub.de
  /  /_/  ____/    REAL : Bernd Zimmermann
  \___   __/              Theoretische Chemie, Universtit"at Hannover
 ==== \_/ ======          Am Kleinen Felde 30
 LOGOUT FASCISM!          D-30167 Hannover, Germany
                   WWW  : http://ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de/
                   Phone: (int. acc.)+511+762-5553
ATTENTION: The opinions expressed above are my own