Subject: 2nd :Kernel and BSD-AT Bus
To: Amiga-NetBSD <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernd Zimmermann (Berni) <berni@ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de>
List: amiga
Date: 06/10/1995 10:55:44
Hi again !

I just asked for a kernel support of BSC's AT-Bus controller.
I already tried netbsd.ide-1.0 kernel from ftp.uni-regensburg.de
It does not work !
I thing it will only support the C= AT-Bus Controller for A1200 etc.

On booting the kernel I got the system information, that the
2MB memory on the BSC-AT Bus is configured (Board Adress 002000),
but the AT-Bus Controller at Adress 009e0000 (Auto-Config Space)
is not recognized.

Is there anybody who has got a running kernel for the BSC-AT Bus ??
It's my only Hard-Drive Controller :-((
Bernd
    ___            EMail: berni@ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de
   /  / _______           b.zimmermann@a-link-h.zer.sub.de
  /  /_/  ____/    REAL : Bernd Zimmermann
  \___   __/              Theoretische Chemie, Universtit"at Hannover
 ==== \_/ ======          Am Kleinen Felde 30
 LOGOUT FASCISM!          D-30167 Hannover, Germany
                   WWW  : http://ws2.theochem.uni-hannover.de/
                   Phone: (int. acc.)+511+762-5553
ATTENTION: The opinions expressed above are my own