Subject: NetBSD and retina z3
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: MoK! <esteneru@direct.ca>
List: amiga
Date: 06/08/1995 15:42:58
I'm having troubles trying to start NetBSD with my Retina Z3.  If I run
in Amiga mode it runs perfectly.  If I have my retina plugged in, it
automatically goes into retina mode during login. (all info is displayed on a
retina screen)  However, when it comes time to log in, the login prompt is
displayed on the amiga screen, and all input goes to the retina screen.
I can type anything I want, but it all displays on the retina screen and does
nothing. Also, I get getty errors on ttye01 (the retina one).  What's up?