Subject: Traffic and Questions
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <m94tds@ecs.ox.ac.uk>
List: amiga
Date: 06/01/1995 18:07:00
Hi, I've just set up NetBSD-1.0 on my Amiga 1200 (blizzard A1230 68030 50mhz and an 50mhz fpu with 4meg fast ram) and I have a few questions...

1) Am I receiving this list fine? The helpemail and FAQ says its a heavy duty mailing list - So I thought I'd check.

2) When I am in the csh shell (I have just installed the generic 1.0 stuff and nothing else apart from pico yet) and I press the up arrow key to get the previous line or want to press the left arrow key - it doesn't work, yet it prints our ^[[A or whatever it is... Is there a way to fix this?

3) On Linux on the Peecee, I see that you can press ALT and a F key to flick between views - does this work on NetBSD and if so, does it not work for me becasue of the same reason as question 2?

4) I don't seem to have a <values.h> file - should i have one?

Thanx for any help in advance - I only got NetBSD because I wanted to develop a talker for unix systems over the summer (when I loose internet access)

Terry.