Subject: NetBSD install part 2
To: Amiga NetBSD <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: dA sPuDdInAtOr <rusty@olivaw.tau.hti.net>
List: amiga
Date: 05/25/1995 08:21:59
Well I'm getting much further now. I have successfully installed and
configured the system.  Upon running MAKEDEV all, the system configures
all devs, I guess.  Then I can reboot and access the system.

I loadbsd single user and get the system up to a shell prompt.  I have as
yet been able to do much.  I keep getting a read only message.  Indicates
that I have to change some of my files/dir to be rw capable.  Am having
trouble doing this.  I will just have to read my Unix Unleased some more
and try to get it operable.

Thanx for your support!!!

LaTeR,

| dA sPuDdInAtOr            | (Warped) 4000/040/28 44 megs Ram          |
| rusty@olivaw.tau.hti.net  | EGS 28/24    C= 1960      MFIII           |
| Help, I've rizen and I    | 4 Gigs HD storage  3x CD-ROM 2 Gig DAT    |
| can't get down !!!!!!!    | Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!                      |