Subject: PCMCIA support , I-Card driver
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ole Andre Schistad <Ole.Andre.Schistad@ifi.unit.no>
List: amiga
Date: 05/18/1995 17:44:02
We're three people here who have accelerated A1200s with an I-Card each,
and we're all going NetBSD .. but unfortunately , it seems that there's
no way that we'll be able to use the ethernet card , even with -current..

Is there *any* code whatsoever out there that implements a basic PCMCIA
driver ? In a perfect world , there would already be a driver for the
I-Card, but all starsigns suggest that alas , there is no such thing..

Anyone ? The C= supplied manuals do not document anything about the
PCMCIA slot , so if we're going to write our own driver we're going to need
all the info you guys may have.

#include <stddisclaimer.h>
#define REALNAME 	Ole Andre Schistad
#define EMAIL		(schizo@nvg.unit.no || olesc@ifi.unit.no)
#define OCCUPATION	Comp.Sci student and 3D animation hobbyist.
main(){ printf("Hello World\n");return(-1);}
/* The world is an illusion. */