Subject: -current since Apr 29 not booting... anyone else?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: amiga
Date: 05/16/1995 20:52:42
Warp Engine '040, 16 megs ram, A3000.  I have a late march kernel that
boots.  I have made a complete install of -current as of May 13th, and
kernels built from Apr 29 or May 13th source just give me a gray screen.

Suspiciously, there were "unresolved symbol" errors for "cninit", which
I resolved by changing "machdep.c" to look for "itecninit()".  This may
have been the wrong fix.

Has anyone gotten an okay build recently, and if so, what is the correct
thing for cninit()?  And, would that be an issue for my gray screen
problem?  (It may be some other color; this is a 2024.)

-s