Subject: Picasso + 040 develop.
To: None <Amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Paul <xeglon@shell.portal.com>
List: amiga
Date: 05/13/1995 21:55:25
Hello all:

I remember a while back some discussion concerning the problems with
some '040 boards and the CIRRUS 5426 drivers.  These problems are with
the ite and grf support.

I've been in the code on-and-off for the last month but I am 100%
snafu.  I remember someone saying they had placed strategic pauses in
the code that worked, and were interested if the same tricks would
work with other '040 boards.  I am very interested in hearing and
pursuing these mods.!

If anyone is currently working with the grf_cl.c -current code, I'd be
interested to hear from you!

Ciao!

Steve Paul,  McCue Systems, Inc.               	                  Unix/VMS/C/C++
stevep@mccue.com 					           SUN/AMIGA/DEC
xeglon@shell.portal.com	       "If at first you don't suceed, redefine success."

Note: The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the
views of my employer.