Subject: lorder problems... I'm dead now.
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: amiga
Date: 05/06/1995 16:36:38
Because lorder is broken, I can no longer rebuild my system.

Can anyone help me with fixes for sed, lorder, or whichever piece of the
system it is that is broken?  My symptom is that sed, which is called by
lorder, is bugging out with a message to the effect of "can't happen - you
found a bug".  I cannot rebuild the C compiler, or the C libraries.  I
cannot run vi.  My system is mostly dead.

Has anyone built -current as of last week?  Has anyone gotten it to work?

ftp is not up anymore, so I can't ftp files.  I think mail still works.

-s