Subject: Moderator status
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Coldwell <me@einstein.warped.com>
List: amiga
Date: 05/04/1995 07:47:00
Hello gang.  I have some bad news to share with you.  I have sold my warped A4000.  Even worse,
I'm getting another Pentium to replace it.  Now, keep the foam in your mouth down, I know the
gut reaction to this (screams of "traitor" are heard around the world).  I'll probably get an
A1200 setup in the future, but for now, I'm "amigaless".  I don't have a problem with continuing
to moderate the amiga lists, but if you feel that you want someone with an Amiga to do it, then
I'll graceously step aside.  On a humourous note, I will be running NetBSD/i386 as soon as cgd
gets tired of waiting for a DEC21040 ethernet driver ;-).

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.
---
William Coldwell - Warped Software - me@warped.com