Subject: ncftp/ncurses
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris A. Mattingly <>
List: amiga
Date: 04/28/1995 16:55:44
Since I can't get on to regensburg at the momment (and the fact
that it'd take 3 hours to upload 300k), ncftp (just the binary)
and ncurses (the lib and the includes) can be reached by
the following URLs:

Both are for -current.

[Hubert, feel free to grab these and put them on regensburg]

ncftp is static, cause I don't wanna hear about shared lib problems,
and it might (maybe?  possibly?) work with 1.0...

Chris Mattingly       | My views are not necessarily those of my employers |