Subject: Re: how can I put swap on more than 1 disk
To: John Vrolijk <>
From: Stephen Champion <>
List: amiga
Date: 04/27/1995 14:31:30
John Vrolijk said:
> I've written in the kernel config file:
> config netbsd root on sd3 swap on sd1 and sd3

	Needs to be:

	config netbsd root on sd3a swap on sd1b and sd3b

> I've removed the GENERIC option also, but
> when I boot the new kernel, and run pstat -T
> is just says:

	I've wondered exactly what the GENERIC option is myself.  The
GRNERIC config says "mini-root boot support".  Is mini-root the same as
single-user, or is it the ability to select a root device (with the -b

//  Stephen Champion                   Software Eng, *ix Admin, OS Design
//            Hampshire College - Amherst, MA
//                Amiga 3000/25    NetBSD 1.0
#define Disclaimer "This product is completely without warranty."