Subject: Re: -current Kernel
To: Leslie Todd Masco <>
From: matthew aldous <>
List: amiga
Date: 04/20/1995 00:33:31
As much as I hate mailing majordomo requests to mailing lists...

I've been required to remove myself from this list, and things
have changed with my login since things were subscribed..

I'm on the list as, and my account now
(because of work, etc) is

( is forwarded to me)

because of internal restructing, the is
being fowarded to me at

I've used the majordomo to unsubscribe, but was told it required
manual intervension, because the addresses weren't the same.

It is fairly urgent that I get off this list :(

Can someone forward this to the list maintainer, etc... :(

Sorry for mail unrelated.. But I need to get off

(or other amiga netbsd things.) - ltr.

(Oh, I *am* technically allowed to stay on netbsd-current , so
please don't zap me from that one.)