Subject: Status NetBSD-current?
To: netbsd <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <lilly!hotdog.ping.de!wulf@life.ai.mit.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 04/19/1995 16:28:31
Hi,

I am thinking of upgrading to NetBSD-current, since I like to run
Daniel Widenfalk's  newest Fastlane-SCSI driver - also the
older version worked flawlessly on my system for the last 3 month
or so :-).

At present I have incooperated the following patches to my
running NetBSD-1.0 kernel:

	mw-1.0a-941229        optimized interupt handling
	audio-device          audio device driver
	fastlane.src.950130   Z3-Fastlane scsi controller

Can someone tell me if any of the above have been implemented into
generic NetBSD-current? After having the mw-1.0a-941229 patch
applied to the kernel I wouldn't like to miss it -
many thanks Markus :-)

cheerio Berndt
--
Mail    : Berndt Josef Wulf, Am Dorfring 16, 57462 Olpe, Germany
E-Mail  : wulf@hotdog.ping.de