Subject: Re: ncurses
To: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
From: Chris A. Mattingly <Chris_Mattingly@ncsu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 04/12/1995 14:31:16
> Hi,
> Wasn't someone about to upload ncurses to regensburg recently?
> I really need it to get ncftp to work again.
>
> Thanks
>
> Arthur.

That would be me.  The simplest thing to do (read: what I did) is to
get ncurses from ftp://ftp.cs.unl.edu/pub/mgleason/ncurses185.tgz

That's the one that compiled and worked for me just about out of the
box.

Though, if desired, I can tar up the libs and includes (for -current).

-Chris
--
Chris Mattingly       | My views are not necessarily those of my employers
camattin@eos.ncsu.edu |