Subject: Re: NetBSD things
To: NetBSD Amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
List: amiga
Date: 04/06/1995 01:41:32
    Hi Torfinn,

you wrote in <m0rwPDO-000BBhC@anon.hfk.mil.no>:
> Where can I find a color X server for my AGA Amiga (4000/040)?

ftp.uni-regensburg.de /pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/X11/Xdaniver*

> Currently I'm running the NetBSD 1.0 on my machine, but I'll have to
> upgrade to -current, as I'm using Daniel Widenfalk's fastlane kernel

I created und uploaded a version of his 30-01-95-driver (15-02-95 did
not work for me). It is available as "netbsd-cirrus-fastlane.gz" if
I remember right. This kernel works stable (even without a cirrus
based gfx card) so you haven't got to update to -current.

--
Matthias Scheler
tron@lyssa.owl.de