Subject: fd0 not configured?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen Champion <steve@herb.kuru.com>
List: amiga
Date: 04/04/1995 10:30:59
	When I boot NetBSD, the following appears in the system diagnostics:

fdc0 at mainbus0: dmabuf pa 0x1e58a8
fd0 at fdc0: 3.5dd 80 cyl, 2 head, 11 sec [9 sec], 512 bytes/sec
not configured

	I can use the floppy just fine, for both ados and ufs format
disks, so this confuses me.  Why does it say it's not configured when it
seems to be?  This has been gnawing at me for a while, and I'd really
appreciate someone clarifying it.  Is it a problem or am I missing something?

	Thanks.

--
//  Stephen Champion                   Software Eng, *ix Admin, OS Design
//  schampion@hampshire.edu            Hampshire College - Amherst, MA