Subject: Re: Inverse video mode
To: Jukka Forsgren <>
From: Stephen Champion <>
List: amiga
Date: 03/29/1995 19:15:40
> Could someone implement inverse video mode in NetBSD? (white text on black
> background). Such thing is reality with Linux/68k. I hate the gray
> background and black text with NetBSD.. =(

	Take a look at iteconfig (8).  It should do what you want, and
you can put it into rc.local if you want to change colors everytime you

//  Stephen Champion                   Software Eng, *ix Admin, OS Design
//            Hampshire College - Amherst, MA
//                Amiga 3000/25    NetBSD 1.0
#define Disclaimer "This product is completely without warranty."