Subject: unable to mount root
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Mickey <jmic@Tezcat.Com>
List: amiga
Date: 03/29/1995 06:57:59
	Several days ago, my system crashed with media errors in the /bin
directory. I saved what i could of the files in my root partion, marked
the bad blocks with HDtoolbox. I then rebooted from the install disks,
and rebuilt the partion with newfs. Replacing the binaries from the
distribution, and /etc, /root from my backup.
	Unfortunatly my system now hangs, when it attempts to mount the
root partion, i get....

	2 mice configured
	10 views configured

and then the system hangs. I suspect that i have missed something simple, or
that this was not the way to repair the damage...:)
	Ummm...help