Subject: GENERIC & UNION file system
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <>
List: amiga
Date: 03/25/1995 16:38:57
Does anybody know why the UNION file system was not included in the GENERIC
kernel? After eventually finding enough room to compile a kernel, I thought
I'd try this and it seems to work ok.

On an unrelated note: Does anybody want any plain icons for UNIX partitions
for use under BFFS? I made some today, and if anybody wants them I guess I'll
make them available. They basically just contain the name of the partition
because BFFS calls the volumes such stupid names (BFFSa:, BFFSb:, ...).

James Burton                                    |
EMail:                | Latrobe University
WWW  :    | Melbourne, Australia