Subject: Address of Hydra Systems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 03/23/1995 12:36:13
Does anyone have the address (email or otherwise) of Hydra Systems?

I have confirmed the problem I am having with my Hydra Ethernet.  I see the
same problem when I use a friend's card (which is also a different board
rev.), so I am assuming that either there is a flaw in the cards we have,
or the ed driver is not doing something it should.

Quick survey: of those using the Hydra and ed driver, what board rev. do
you have, and what type of Amiga (specify speed as well) are you running
it on?

--
David Jones, M.A.Sc student, Electronics Group (VLSI), University of Toronto
           email: dej@eecg.toronto.edu, finger for PGP public key