Subject: Address of Hydra Systems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Jones <>
List: amiga
Date: 03/23/1995 12:36:13
Does anyone have the address (email or otherwise) of Hydra Systems?

I have confirmed the problem I am having with my Hydra Ethernet.  I see the
same problem when I use a friend's card (which is also a different board
rev.), so I am assuming that either there is a flaw in the cards we have,
or the ed driver is not doing something it should.

Quick survey: of those using the Hydra and ed driver, what board rev. do
you have, and what type of Amiga (specify speed as well) are you running
it on?

David Jones, M.A.Sc student, Electronics Group (VLSI), University of Toronto
           email:, finger for PGP public key
         For a good time, telnet and log in as `guest'.
          Click me!