Subject: Re: Mosaic for X11R6
To: Manfred Bathelt <mdbathel@faui01.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
From: Chris A. Mattingly <Chris_Mattingly@ncsu.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 03/21/1995 13:58:37
> Hi !
>
> >less Mosaic.readme
> >This is Mosaic for X11R5... once someone gets Motif compiled for
> >R6, then we can start having an R6 Mosaic. :)
>
> -Chris
>
> How about a X11R6 Version at this time ?

Ok, here's the deal.  Assuming that people are using my Xmosaic, they are
using one that was compiled either with R6 X libs, and R5 Motif libs,
or R5 X libs and R5 motif libs.

I'm working on getting Motif compiled under R6, but it will take some time.

-Chris
--
Chris Mattingly       | My views are not necessarily those of my employers
camattin@eos.ncsu.edu |