Subject: swap_pager_clean error (2)
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Mickey <jmic@Tezcat.Com>
List: amiga
Date: 03/16/1995 17:53:51
	I am receving the following error:
		netbsd:sd1(ahsc0:3:0):illegal request
		swap_pager_clean:clean of page 7fe0000
with the address incramenting about every third itaration of the message.
	As well as the xterms i had emacs,arena, the standered clock, and
xload running.
	Dose anyone have a clue as to the problum here? It has crossed my
mind that it could be a media error on the swap partition,or have i
missed sumething vary simple.
	My system is an A3000/16 with 16m fast and 2m of chip ram, the
drive at sd1 is a Quantum lps540, located externaly. I have the origonal
"proto" -04 controler chip. I am running 1.0 and the A3000 kernel from
the distrabution, with X from  Jan03?.