Subject: A2000-040 and Picasso II
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Cherry <cherry@crunk.planet.net>
List: amiga
Date: 03/12/1995 18:52:24
Oh, also, the kernel boots up properly and the Picasso II is recognized.
The problem only happens when an attempt is made to open a Picasso
screen (i.e. start Xamiga24).  It switches to the Picasso and opens
up a screen with the correct size and refresh rates, but the screen
is black.  At least I assume the screen is the right size;
it's hard to tell with a black screen.  I do know that the refresh
rates are correct, though, since my monitor displays that information,
so it's not a case of the monitor blanking out because the frequencies
are out of range.

Just thought I'd provide a little more detail.

-Andrew Cherry
(cherry@crunk.planet.net)