Subject: Cirrus kernel MonDef values
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Cherry <cherry@crunk.planet.net>
List: amiga
Date: 03/04/1995 11:06:41
Does anyone know a way to get the values grf_cl needs for the
videomode definitions (in particular, the sync and blanking start/stop
values) from the PicassoII under AmigaDOS?  PicassoMode does not seem
to provide all of the necessary information, and I'd like to be able
to use some of the modes I configured on the AmigaDOS end.  Has anyone
written an AmigaDOS hack to list the values for a given video mode, or
have the information necessary to write one?

I only have a VGA monitor currently (800x600 max res, 38KHz max horiz
scanning rate, ~80Hz max vertical), and would like to be able to play
with Xcl until my new montior comes in. :)

I am using the ezygrfcl kernel (with the loadable monitor defs); I
seem to recall reading that the gfx modes are defined somewhat differently
in this grf_cl...

-Andrew Cherry
(cherry@crunk.planet.net)