Subject: Re: Colors on X
To: None <SULEWSKIJ@delphi.com>
From: None <mw@eunet.ch>
List: amiga
Date: 02/28/1995 21:32:34
> why this was happening.  I think I have found a bug in the xamiga24 server.

No.. read on..

> inversly if I set the values like so I get a red result:
> red = 0
> green = 0
> blue = 255
>
> Has anybody else experience this phenomenon? I am runing on a 3000 with
> 12megs of ram and a 2mb Spectrum board. And of course xamiga24.

This looks like you rather found a bug in the spectrum grf-driver:-) Check
out the ioctl that changes the colormap.. (I know it's not Xamiga24 because
I don't have this problem with the RZ3).

-Markus
--
EUnet Switzerland   Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80	Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Hotline: +41 1 291 45 60	mw@eunet.ch