Subject: HD locking up
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Niles <rniles@wolfe.net>
List: amiga
Date: 02/25/1995 06:35:51
OK, here's my problem. I have a SCSI RODIME 3000T HD connected to the
internal controller of an A3000. Sometimes when booting NetBSD with this
it locks up during the drive (partition) checks. Actually it does this
alot. If I keep trying I usually am succesful at booting NETBSD. Every
once in a while it does this while in NetBSD, for example when
decompressing the base10 files (on the AmigaDOS partition of the same
drive to / or /usr).

Can someone give me a clue as to why this might happen? As I say,
sometimes it does boot up with out a hitch, but most of the time I have
to try a couple times before it does so. (The RODIME 3000T is SCSI I)

Thanks,

---
Robert Niles, ITM Distribution; Selah, Wa.
509-698-3880