Subject: Explanations about grf_cl.c wanted
To: None <Amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rasmus Wiman <razz@lysator.liu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 02/21/1995 22:32:08
I need some explanations about the values in the mondef struct in the
Cirrus-driver. I have hacked myself these graphic modes: 1024x768/60
hz,800x600/74 hz and 640x480/96 hz.. I used the good old trial and error
method to make it work (it took TIME!). Now i would like to know what the
hbs, hss, hse, hbe and ht are, how they affect the image and in what
units they are specified? Since the sync/blank signals are specified in
1e-6 s in my monitor`s manual it would be nice to be able to convert them
into the units in the mondef struct...

Thank you for helping me!

       	                Rasmus  Wiman
                   THE LAST SURFER IN HELL