Subject: SUN3 binary compability
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: H}kan Th|rngren <hth@iar.se>
List: amiga
Date: 02/21/1995 10:03:27
I tried to run a sun3 binary last night, but it would not work.

I have a home built 1.0 kernel (similar to GENERIC) with sun3 binary
compability and had the impression that downloading some sun3 shared
libraries was to only thing needed.

At the first attempt it complained that it could not found ld.so, so
I copied a sun3 ld.so to /usr/lib and made a second attempt.
It complained:
        ld.so map heap error (22) for /dev/zero

The file I try to run is identified as "mc68020 demand paged dynamically
linked executable" by the sun3.

What's the problem?

        /H{\aa}kan

--
Use MS-Windows every morning and nothing worse will happen to you all day.
email: hth@iar.se