Subject: Problem building 1.0 kernel after moving swap...
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 02/19/1995 15:15:11
I recently repartioned and moved swap from sd0b to sd1b. I made the
appropriate change to the config file, so it now reads:

  config	netbsd root on sd0 swap on sd1

After doing config.new, make depend, and make, everything compiles.
It fails to link however, giving:

  autoconf.o: Undefined symbol '_setconf' referenced from text segment

setconf() appears to be defined in arch/amiga/amiga/swapgeneric.c, but
no reference is made to swapgeneric in the Makefile. I compared this
to a previous GENERIC makefile, and it does have 'swapgeneric' where
instead this one has 'swapnetbsd'.

So what do I need to do to make this work?

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
Confusion Central *under construction*