Subject: How do i print and install -current?
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rasmus Wiman <razz@lysator.liu.se>
List: amiga
Date: 02/15/1995 22:45:45
Hi, everybody!

I'm running NetBSD 1.0 on my A3000 with Picasso II, and i would like to
know two things. First, i have been thinking about Upgrading to -current,
but i don't know what i need. Do i have to get the entire -current
source, or can i just get a few at a time and compile together with the
old sources? If this is possible, what are the most impostant parts that
i should start with?

Second, I would like to be able to print to my HP Laserjet 4 ML
(Postscript), but i haven't got a clue about how to configure it, or even
how the system accesses it...

       	                Rasmus  Wiman
                   THE LAST SURFER IN HELL

razz@lysator.liu.se (Preferred)