Subject: reselection
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jim Alexander <jma@cse.ucsc.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 02/10/1995 12:21:09
My system is an A3000T with 16 megs of fast RAM, a 540M
Quantum Maverick, an older 320M Micropolis and an Archive
Viper 2150S tape drive.  I'm using the A3000 onboard SCSI.
Is there any reason I should _not_ turn on reselection on
my devices?  I got my Archive Viper working under NetBSD
last night, but it locked up my machine while the drive
was being accessed, so my guess is that reselection needs
to be turned on.  My recollection is that I can use
HDToolBox to turn it on for my disks, but how would I
do it for the Viper?

Jim Alexander    | "Where is the anomaly?"
jma@cse.ucsc.edu | "Eh?  Where's your mommy?  Well, I don't know..."