Subject: newbie help
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Niles <rniles@wolfe.net>
List: amiga
Date: 02/10/1995 08:37:07

--IAA12611.792434217/mail1.wolfe.net

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 08:34:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Robert Niles <rniles@Wolfe.NET>
To: amiga@netbsd.net

First off, I'm sorry if all this is redundant, but I need to ask a few
questions.

1. Could someone point me to how/where I could set the system up for PPP
or SLIP? ...with dynamic adressing if possible.

2. Where is 'X' for NetBSD/amiga? Can it be used on ECS Amigas? (A3000,
no extra video cards).

3. Where are files commone to the Amiga for NetBSD found? I know the main
sites for NetBSd but they don't have extra utils like 'X', etc.

4. Where can I find FAQs relating to NetBSD/amiga? ...so I don't have to
ask a bunch of stupid questions that most liely have been asked a million
times before.

Thanks in advance, I sincerely appreciate it.

---
Robert Niles, ITM Distribution; Selah, Wa.
509-698-3880

--IAA12611.792434217/mail1.wolfe.net--