Subject: rebooting problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Antti-Pekka Liedes <apl@lyseo.otol.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 02/09/1995 23:41:38
I've successfully compiled current NetBSD kernel for my amiga and it
works OK but it won't let me reboot.  However I try to restart, screen
changes colors as always, but then remains white, HD led lights but my
computer won't start booting.  No matter what I do, issue reboot, issue
halt and do keyboard reset, the same thing happens.  Now I need to use
the power switch every time to boot my computer.

My system is:

C2000
GVP Combo 030/882 22MHz
9M fast, 1M chip
Quantum Maverick 540S on Impact II on Combo

Antti-Pekka Liedes   *   email: apl@otol.fi        *   "Ho behold, another
Kirkkokatu 56 D 44   *   Astaroth@IRC              *   flea has come to bite
90120  OULU          *                             *   the hand of God"
FINLAND              *   phone: +358-81-3119 682   *            -Berserker