Subject: Re: Newbie problems!
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 02/08/1995 15:16:37

> > And this program should be available to all users who download the
> > 1.0-distribution, which has not to be done from Regensburg. It can be
> > found at other mirror-sites, which do not have a NetBSD-Amiga/tools
> > directory, but instead the "official" (isn't it?) NetBSD-1.0 tree. I just
> > took a look at your ftp-server, and I'm talking about the loadbsd in
> > /pub/os/NetBSD/NetBSD-Amiga/sun-lamp:arch.amiga/utils.
>
> I know what you're talking about (/pub/NetBSD-1.0/amiga/util), but I don't
> think it's a good idea if I'm the only one to change the program.

So I originally thought, this should be changed at the central distribution
point, which is sunlamp, isn't it? My first mail was not directed to any
special person (not you Hubert, sorry),  because I don't know, who is
responsible for such things.

Maybe someone can enlighten me (and others) about the structures of the
NetBSD development team. It's not long ago, that Tron and Markus wanted to
know, who they should ask to include changes in the distribution.

--
     Joern Clausen                  email: joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE