Subject: Re: Newbie problems!
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Joern Clausen <joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 02/08/1995 09:43:27
> > Why is loadbsd 2.10 not in the distribution yet? I had the same problem, and
>
> If you mean the source by 'distribution', I'm afraid I can't help you but
> everyone can get loadbsd-2.10 from (as usual) ftp.uni-regensburg.de in
> /pub/NetBSD-Amiga/tools.

I meant the amiga/utils directory in the NetBSD-1.0 distribution tree.
Although the BSD-part (in amiga/binary) should be static, I think loadbsd
(which is still 2.9 in there) could be replaced with the new version. I
don't know, but I guess, most people would first take this distribution,
before trying the current version of NetBSD, so it's a good idea, to have
a correctly working programm for loading the kernel in there.

--
     Joern Clausen                  email: joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE