Subject: Re: Spectrum & Kernal problems: new ones!
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Wes Hardaker <hardaker@ece.ucdavis.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 02/07/1995 11:16:39
|>  This looks like you forgot to make some changes somewhere, ie.
|> in grf.c, grf_clregs.c, zthreebus.c... Did you read my README ?

Yep, I dead it.  It did not mention anything about changing any of the
actual code files, only the conf type files.

Actually, someone just sent me some code which is supposed to support
dynamic monitor loading, so I'm going to try that out instead.  The
only problem is that it has to work with the -current version of the
kernal, which didn't compile for me (-current code from 2/6/95).

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wes