Subject: About the crashes (again)
To: NetBSD list <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 02/07/1995 12:06:33
Hello All,

I was reading the system log files and noticed that I have been running
the "fixed" 1.0 (with the proc_fs variable initialized) since 8-Jan-95
and I have still experienced a few crashes after that.

However, I still feel like the problem was some uninitialized pointer
somewhere.  When the system is booted up with lots of good luck, it will
stay up for a long time.  When I visit single user mode and return to
multi user, I usually crash within 12 hours.

Sigh.

  -jm

--

| Mail:  Jukka Marin         |     E-Mail:           jmarin@muikku.jmp.fi |
|        Metsurintie 17 B 8  |     FAX/voice:        +358 71 283 2793     |