Subject: problems with current kernel
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Antti-Pekka Liedes <apl@lyseo.otol.fi>
List: amiga
Date: 02/05/1995 13:28:34
I compiled current kernel for my amiga but I ran into a few problems with it:

1) First of all, it won't compile with gcc 2.6.2.  There is unknown
symbol "_memcpy" and thus it won't link it.  I had to compile it with gcc
2.4.5.

2) w and ps don't work anymore.  Both return "proc size mismatch (7680
total, 642 chunks)".  I tried to compile ps again (from current sources)
but no effect.

3) mount_ados doesn't work.  It says that the file-system is read only.
I've tried to mount it as read-only but no effect.

Antti-Pekka Liedes   *   email: apl@otol.fi        *   "Ho behold, another
Kirkkokatu 56 D 44   *   Astaroth@IRC              *   flea has come to bite
90120  OULU          *                             *   the hand of God"
FINLAND              *   phone: +358-81-3119 682   *            -Berserker