Subject: Re: mount_ados problems
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 01/30/1995 08:39:12
On Jan 30, 12:35pm, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> On Jan 30, 10:00am, Peter Meyer wrote:
> > Mount_ados oonly says: mount_ados: mount: Read-only filesystem
> >
> > But no partition will be mounted... I have already recompiled some of the
> > code with the new sources, but it doesn't help. How can I mount any amiga
> > partition ? Btw. the option ADOSFS is on in the configfile !
>
>  Use mount:
>
>  mount -t ados -r /dev/something /mnt/somewhere

  The 1.0 version of mount_ados does not accept the read-only option, you
will need to build a new version from the -current source tree.  [This also
means that the 1.0 install file system can no longer be used with the
1.0A -current kernel to install the distribution from an AmigaDOS file
system.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu