Subject: Re: Installation Woes
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dmitri Baughman <>
List: amiga
Date: 01/29/1995 10:43:52
Well, thanks to several of you, I've finally installed NetBSD and all seems
to be working well.  :)  Once I was told the symbol name changes I was able
to patch _sbic_no_dma which solved the problem with the "ahsc_dmanext at
end!!!" error msg/lockup.  (Where can I get the latest version of the FAQ
which outlines these changes?  I was scanning the Amiga mailing list msgs.
for help before.)  Now on to software installations... :)   (Does "inn" exist
for NetBSD?  How 'bout "ncftp," "elm/pine," "nn/tin?")   Thanks for all your
continued help!

     - Dmitri

Dmitri Baughman <> The AlterNet! BBS - (801) 576-9560
Salt Lake City UT, USA
*= Originated from The AlterNet! BBS / (801) 567-9560 / Salt Lake City, UT =*
         Administrator:   (telnet: