Subject: Re: two swap segments
To: None <mheinz@gateway.ssw.com>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga
Date: 01/29/1995 01:40:36
You have to tell at kernel compile time what swap devices you may come
to use.  It's done in the config file like this:

config netbsd root on sd1a swap on sd1b and sd2b

Don't ask me why this has to be statically determined.  I'd rather
just see the swap "methods" stated like: "swap on sd and vnd and nfs"
and then have swapon have control of the actual devices.  I haven't
really investigated why the things are like they are, maybe there's a
good reason for them to be the way they are.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden